If you’re searching for a rewarding career with an exceptional team of people full of pride for the groundwater industry we serve, consider an opportunity with Western Hydro.
In addition to competitive salary and benefits, we offer a stimulating and supportive culture. We believe a fulfilling family life is crucial to a successful professional one, and encourage all employees to achieve their professional potential.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Responsible for implementing sales initiatives and strategies for an assigned group of customers or market category. Drives demand for company products and services by providing broad support to customers that includes professional-level assistance with purchases, information, and training on product offerings and functionality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides professional-level support to customers on product information related to functionality, performance and price
• Collects information and feedback from the customer related to requirements, concerns and/or complaints
• As applicable manages the order process in a professional manner
• Recommends product and service that effectively meet customer needs
• Assists customers and other sales professionals with pricing requests
• Provides accurate information for documenting customer orders
• Applies advanced level product knowledge to assist customers
• Accurately processes payments for purchases
• Processes returns to include completing appropriate paperwork, exchanging merchandise and generating credit receipts as needed
• Greets incoming customers in a professional and timely manner.
• Answers incoming sales calls via telephone, written inquiries, and facsimile requests
• Understands and supports established sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to customers
• Pulls orders, moves inventory, and receives orders from vendors; including loading and off-loading inventory
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Experience in the water well industry is preferred, but we are happy to train the right person
Email resumes for Banning, CA to Brandon Bailey at email@example.com.